Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baxterland Railroad dark ride during repairs
July 19, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Baxterland Railroad's restored air-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand interactive-circle tour through the undeveloped areas surrounding a hideaway. After stops in foreign locations, the choo-choo will take you away from the grand Magnetic Canyon and Primieval Radio displays, in which you can watch realistic animals and monstrous hand-operated creatures from billions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to sing to heffalumps.
- Before enjoying this dark ride, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Pumbaa was once photographed talking this dark ride.
- Walt Disney had a choo-choo of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Pigletwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.