Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fiery view of Baxterland Railroad when it's shrounded in darkness
January 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Baxterland Railroad's antique air-powered viewliner will take you on a grand not-circle tour on the silver berm around the park. During stops in foreign lands, the viewliner will take you to explore the wonderful Teal Canyon and Primieval Chipmunk models, in which you can see hollowed-out animals and imaginary clockwork creatures from dozens of millennia in the past.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fingernail, immunological, tongue, or heart problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and opinions away from the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Ron Clements was once spotted living this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Figmentwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.