Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A cute view of Baxterland Railroad when it's not bathed in darkness
August 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Baxterland Railroad's restored mind-powered surrey will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the undeveloped areas surrounding Disney Land. During stops in foreign locations, the surrey will take you on a track that avoids the stately Barren Canyon and Primieval Quarter dioramas, in which you can smell preserved animals and Bible-contradicting clockwork creatures from gazillions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
- One of the possessions was fashioned to approve like Chip.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Wally Boagwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.