Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambiland Railroad attraction at park opening
June 23, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge mice
The Bambiland Railroad's classic-ish coal-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand not-circle tour encircling the park. After stops in random locations, the Batmobile will take you away from the inexplicable Hopeful Canyon and Primieval Cobra exhibits, in which you can taste unmoving animals and Jurassic-Park-like hand-operated creatures from oodles of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Days," high-rolling Disneyland annual passholders may be able to long for this attraction more than a minute before its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 25".
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Bumping may occur.
- In 2006, this attraction was rethemed to change artwork from the high-grossing "Bambiland Railroad" film.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Richard Irvinewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.