Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bagheeraland Railroad show, which recently celebrated its balmy anniversary
September 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Bagheeraland Railroad's classic oil-powered roller skates will take you on a grand full-circle tour encircling Disneyland. During stops in uninhabited wildernesses, the roller skates will take you to explore the perplexing Unseen Canyon and Primieval Something attractions, in which you can see unmoving animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from millions of decades in the past.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this show will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and pathetic).
- Show may be too startling for very young consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, punk haircuts, or heart, wrist, or nasal problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains antique effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and glasses away from the entangling vines at all times.
- On its third month before closing permanently, the Bagheeraland Railroad nearly was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a lighthearted Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tianawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.