Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Auroraland Railroad attraction during a moment of contemplation
June 24, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Seven mice (from www.MouseAlien.net)
The Auroraland Railroad's historic mind-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand full-circle tour encircling Disneyland. Preceeding stops in unknown locations, the choo-choo will take you around the stately Distant Canyon and Primieval Pet attractions, in which you can feel pickled animals and imaginary mechanical creatures from thousands of decades in the past.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure or lung or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Stitch was famously not allowed to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
- Walt Disney had a choo-choo of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Paul Presslerwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.