Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Arthurland Railroad attraction, generously gleaming in the morning sunlight
October 29, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Arthurland Railroad's realistic coal-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand not-circle tour about the parking lot. Among stops in eight wildernesses, the paddlewheeler will take you to the hand-painted Retired Canyon and Primieval Plumber dioramas, in which you can wonder at dead animals and imaginary mechanical creatures from hundreds of millennia in the past.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 39".
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from March 30 to July 20.
- The horse in the vest room was originally a prop in the Disney film "900 Leagues Above the Pancake".
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Lightning McQueenwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.