Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A large view of Arthurland Railroad when it's not shrounded in fog
May 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Arthurland Railroad's historic hamster-powered viewliner will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour on the potential berm around the park. Before stops in six wildernesses, the viewliner will take you around the stately Gold Canyon and Primieval Poltergeist models, in which you can view stiff animals and full-size mechanical creatures from thousands of decades in the past.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains holographic characters.
- It is alledged that Bullseye's frozen motorcar is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Columbia when you look up in the queue.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Mickey Rooneywood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.