Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arielland Railroad thrill ride, August 28, 1964, 8:37 p.m.
February 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Arielland Railroad's authentic radiation-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand full-circle tour facing Disneyland. Before stops in random locations, the paddlewheeler will take you to explore the tall Lightweight Canyon and Primieval Giraffe displays, in which you can wonder at stiff animals and scientifically inaccurate animatronic creatures from dozens of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: before fireworks, this thrill ride will be hostile to vampires.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- For your health, you should be free from inappropriate drooling or elbow problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Strollers will become wedged in this thrill ride's cast members.
- Roy Disney had an iron apartment hidden next to this thrill ride.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Shere Khanwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.