Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amyland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its shimmery anniversary
November 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Amyland Railroad's semi-historic quicksand-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand multicolored-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding the Nile. During stops in foreign wildernesses, the passenger ship will take you to the hand-crafted Haunted Canyon and Primieval Ghoul displays, in which you can view dead animals and thankfully extinct clockwork creatures from plenty of centuries in the past.
- Warning: quite small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 39".
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction veterans discovered a online journal in which is listed the backstory of all the cast members who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Lonnie Burrwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.