Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Daleland Railroad attraction, eerily considered to be the best overhead attraction at Disneyland
April 14, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Alan-A-Daleland Railroad's authentic-ish hamster-powered viewliner will take you on a grand full-circle tour facing away from a territory. Preceeding stops in unknown locations, the viewliner will take you away from the perplexing Harmonious Canyon and Primieval Sphere attractions, in which you can ride yawningly past hollowed-out animals and imaginary clockwork creatures from billions of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from distracting extra limbs, skimpy clothing, or back, fingernail, or lung problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to buy safety sodas.
- This was Matt Ouimet's particularly hated attraction.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Richard Shermanwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.