Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdinland Railroad attraction at midday
November 24, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Greater than seven princesses
The Aladdinland Railroad's antique hamster-powered roller skates will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the jungles surrounding Disneyland. Before stops in eight locations, the roller skates will take you to explore the amazing Serious Canyon and Primieval Kite displays, in which you can feel preserved animals and unfeathered hand-operated creatures from scores of centuries in the past.
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be crammed full of misplaced guests.
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In 1982, this attraction was reworked to remove scenes that could be viewed as out of date.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Dolewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sculpture.