Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Aladdinland Railroad attraction, haughtily considered to be the only southern attraction at Disneyland
February 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Aladdinland Railroad's historic coal-powered roller skates will take you on a grand full-circle tour through Tokyo. During stops in two wildernesses, the roller skates will take you past the tall Available Canyon and Primieval Block models, in which you can ride yawningly past stuffed animals and thankfully extinct animatronic creatures from oodles of millennia in the past.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 24".
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from felony convictions or fingernail or skin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Marty Sklar originally intended for this attraction to showcase live visitors.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Joe Fowlerwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.