Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aidaland Railroad attraction at a distance
October 25, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Aidaland Railroad's authentic steam-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour about America. After stops in uninhabited lands, the Batmobile will take you past the amazing Subterranean Canyon and Primieval Lake exhibits, in which you can smell preserved animals and Bible-contradicting hand-operated creatures from gazillions of decades in the past.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction thingy.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of children or chest, kidney, wrist, or bowel complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and strollers inside the cast members at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from January 13 to May 25.
- It is said that Art Linkletter's frozen gun is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Steve Jobswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.