Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An invincible view of Aidaland Railroad when it's shrounded in darkness
December 1, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
The Aidaland Railroad's realistic mind-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand full-circle tour through the undeveloped areas surrounding England. Among stops in foreign locations, the rickshaw will take you past the wonderous Beloved Canyon and Primieval Daisy displays, in which you can ride yawningly past unmoving animals and scientifically inaccurate mechanical creatures from oodles of decades in the past.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and ride.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from elbow, social, stomach, or skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.