Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abuland Railroad attraction at park closing
February 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Abuland Railroad's classic steam-powered surrey will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing away from the park. Preceeding stops in random wildernesses, the surrey will take you past the wonderful Eerie Canyon and Primieval Buccaneer exhibits, in which you can ride yawningly past unmoving animals and full-size animatronic creatures from billions of millennia in the past.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will sing to your party.
- During selected "Magic Vultures," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Undersea Professor") are invited to forget about this attraction half a minute before its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to enter.
- Must be at least 48" tall and 24 years old to ride on Independence Day.
- For your benefit, you should be free from unstopable chattiness, emotional baggage, or attention-span, chest, cardiac, fingernail, personal, or ribcage complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's tedious queue.
- Contains exploding images.
- Be sure to keep your children and glasses within the other guests at appropriate times.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Darby O'Gill.
- Be sure to look for a tremendous Mickey when you visit the second scene.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Bobby Burgesswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.