396 Pure, Unadulterated, Dyed-In-The-Wool, 100% Made-Up, Completely Fake Disneyland "Facts"
The perfect gift for the Disneyland fanatic in your life, 396 Pure, Unadulterated, Dyed-In-The-Wool, 100% Made-Up, Completely Fake Disneyland "Facts" has more pictures, more numbered paragraphs, and less factual content than any other Disneyland book published this year that we know of!
Only here will you find the answers to these questions:
- How many pages does the book have?
- How many amazing, drawn-from-life illustrations are there?
- Can you read it in a house? Can you read it with a mouse? Would you read it in a box? Would you read it with a fox?
- Is it true that there's a crisp $20 bill carefully inserted between each page?
- Will your stupid brother-in-law believe you if you say every word in it is true?
- Is that picture at right the book's actual size?
- Why do so many of the illustrations feature churros?
- What could ths book's ISBN number possibly be?
- Is there a secret message encoded within the text that will change my life forever?
There's also tons of (ahem) "information" on all your favorite Disneyland and Disney California Adventure rides, shows, attractions, castmembers, characters, and snack foods. Plus, it's cheap! So buy it already!
Paperback from Lulu
For your Kindle on Amazon
And while you're at it, get another copy of Liar's Guide to Disneyland.
We'll be glad you did!
This site is not endorsed, approved, or secretly funded by the Walt Disney Corporation (or any corporation for that matter -- particularly if it has a large legal department). All information on this site is, to the best of our knowledge, false. If any significant true information slips through, we apologize for that. Since we don't check any of what passes for facts around here, mistakes are bound to happen. Contents © 2003–2012 so don't go stealing anything, okay?
Want more lies?
Get the book!